This document was last updated on December 1, 2018
"Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" - Keymarking Ltd.
"device" means Mobile Device, computer hardware and software.
"Mobile Device" means a portable computing device such as a smartphone or tablet computer.
"Terms and Conditions" means the Voucher Webshop Terms and Conditions describing provision of the Voucher Webshop Services, as may be amended from time to time.
"User" means a person that meets all the eligibility requirements set in the Terms and Conditions and who opens a Voucher Webshop Account, thereby agreeing to the Terms and Conditions.
“Voucher" means a prepaid payment instrument issued by the Voucher Issuer, based on e-money and distributed by Us on the Website or prepaid gift card allowing to buy certain goods or services from company who has issued this voucher.
"Voucher Issuer" means a licensed business entity legally entitled to issue e-money based payment instruments or business entity issuing prepaid gift cards allowing to buy goods or services provided by such business entity.
“Voucher Webshop” is Our brand name.
“Voucher Webshop Account” means Your profile on the Website required for receiving of the Voucher Webshop Services.
"Voucher Webshop Services" means distribution of Vouchers on the Website, which includes letting You choose a Voucher from the list provided on the Website, making the Payment for the chosen Voucher and acquiring it, as well as activities required for identity verification and security checks, ensuring availability of payment methods and other activities performed by Us, as described in these Terms and Conditions.
"Website" - the website branded as Voucher Webshop at voucherwebshop.com.
"You", "Your" or “Yourself” - an individual, who is purchasing a Voucher and is using the Voucher and Voucher Webshop services on his or her own account.
2.1 Keymarking Ltd., a company incorporated under the laws of the Republic of Cyprus with registration number HE366720 and with registered office at Athalassas Ave 170, Floor 3, Strovolos, Cyprus.
3.1 A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that is sent to and stored on the Internet browser that You use on Your device whenever You access a website. Cookies are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owner of the website. Each website that You visit can store its own cookies to Your Internet browser if Your Internet browser allows it. There are different types of cookies:
- Persistent cookies. These cookies are used to store a file for an extended period on Your device. They last after You have closed Your Internet browser and allow a website to remember Your actions and preferences. They might remember choices You have made on previous visits to make the current visit more convenient and relevant to You. They are used, for example, to tell You about what is new on the website since Your last visit.
We use persistent cookies, for example, to analyse customer visits to Our Website. These cookies help Us to understand how Our customers arrive at and use Our Website so that We can improve Voucher Webshop Services or Our Website.
- Session cookies. These cookies are stored temporarily on Your device while You are visiting a website. They last only for the duration of Your visit and expire when You close Your Internet browser. Session cookies are used to support security and basic functionality of a website, for example, to remember what language You selected or Your login details so that You need not re-enter them multiple times when visiting the website.
We use session cookies, for example, to help Us to ensure security when You access Your Voucher Webshop Account.
3.2 There is a difference between a ‘first party’ and ‘third party’ cookie:
- A ‘first party’ cookie. A cookie set by the website/mobile application owner (in this case- Us).
- A ‘third party’ cookie. A cookie set by parties other than the website/mobile application owner. Third party cookies enable third party features or functionality to be provided through the website/mobile application (for example, like advertising, interactive content and analytics). Where a cookie is a third party cookie, You should visit the relevant party’s website for more information.
We use both first party and third party cookies.
3.3 More general information about cookies can be found on: All About Cookies (in English).
5.1 You have the right to accept or disable cookies used on Our Website. You can exercise this right by visiting Our Website’s cookie settings, available here: Cookie Settings.
5.2 Any Internet browser visiting Our Website will receive cookies from Us. Most Internet browsers allow You to turn off cookies by changing Your Internet browser settings at any time. Please note that You will need to do this for each Internet browser that You use.
5.3 A brief information on deleting cookies may be found on: How to Delete Cookies (in English).
5.4 Internet browser manufacturers provide help pages relating to cookie management with respect to their products. Please see below for more information:
6.1 If You change Your Internet browser settings and turn off certain cookies, You will not be able to use Our Website in the way We intended and You will not be able to access some parts of the Website or to take full advantage of some features of Voucher Webshop Services.
- To distinguish You from other Users that visit Our Website, to see Voucher Webshop Services or to distinguish You from other persons visiting the Website.
- To tailor the Website to Your preferences in line with Your settings and interests.
- To recognise when You are accessing Your Voucher Webshop Account and to carry out some of Your identity and security validation and verification checks that We perform.
- To analyse how You use the Website and Voucher Webshop Services.
- For advertising purposes.
- To help improve Voucher Webshop Services.
8.1 Strictly necessary cookies:
|Domain||Cookie Name||Purpose||More information||Expiration Time||Type|
|AnalyticsCookieAgreement||Shows the dialog about analytics cookies.||Persistent (50 years)|
|clientPreferredLanguage||Stores Your selected language e.g en-GB.||Persistent (50 years)|
|APISID||Persistent (2 years)|
|HSID||Persistent (2 years)|
|NID||Persistent (6 months)|
|SAPISID||Persistent (2 years)|
|SID||Persistent (2 years)|
|SIDCC||Persistent (3 months)|
|SSID||Persistent (2 years)|
|Microsoft||ASP.NET_sessionid||Unique identifier for session, identifies Your session and keep it secure.||See: Microsoft Cookies and Authentication||Session||Third Party|
|__RequestVerificationToken||This is an anti-forgery cookie set by web applications built using ASP.NET MVC technologies. It is designed to stop unauthorized posting of content to the Website, known as cross-site request forgery. It holds no information about You and is destroyed on closing the Internet browser.||See: ASP.NET MVC technologies|
|Incapsula||incap_ses_*_*||Used for security purposes to filter out malicious requests.||See: Incapsula||Session||Third Party|
8.2 Analytics and Customisation cookies and Advertising and Targeting cookies:
|Domain||Cookie Name||Purpose||More information||Expiration Time||Type|
|_dc_gtm_UA-XXXXXXXX-X||Used to help to identify You from other visitors by either age, gender, or interests.||Session|
|DSID||Used for re-targeting, optimization, reporting, and attribution of online adverts.||Persistent (2 weeks)|
|__gads||Used for showing of adverts on the site, for which the owner may earn some revenue.||Persistent (2 years)|
|__gfp_64b||Used to manage the acceptance of other cookies by the visitor to the site.||Persistent (2 years and 9 months)|
|Google Analytics||_ga||Used to distinguish and to collect information about how You use the Website.||See: Google Analytics Cookie Usage on Websites||Persistent (2 years)||Third Party|
|_gid||Used to distinguish You from other visitors of Our Website and to store session ID and to group the entire session's activity together for each visitor.||Persistent (1 day)|
11.1 If you have any questions, please contact Our Customer Support Service via:
- e-mail at: email@example.com.
- the 'Contact' page on the Website: (https://www.voucherwebshop.com).